Sunday, August 16, 2009

What a day. <3

if you are my friend, you'll prolly know i'm not into movies like..
Terminator, Transformer, GI JOE.. err..
wait, did i say GI JOE? oh crap!
people, i finally broke my record of NOT watching action movies.
caauseee! i watched GI Joe with Hong today! haha.
and NOOO, i didn't fall asleep.
infact, i sat quietly watching the whole show not complaining.
but i guess Hong was kinda irritated cause i kept asking him
"who's Snake?"
"who's the white ninja"
"what happen to the president"
"what cobra?"
and LOTS more. LOL!
2 whole hours of questioning, lol.
bet Hong was pretty annoyed himself, seriously! hahaha.
lookiee down there!
pretty hot huh?
"my daddy taught me to win"
and GAHHH! look at his FACE!
lol. seriously, can someone tell me which movie he acted in?
She's The Man right? or Step Up or something?

ps: theres an asian version of Chuck Bass in GI Joe (:

-nights!_

No comments:

Post a Comment