Friday, August 21, 2009


Helloo peeps once again! (:
Well, recently ALOT has been going on, and i'm actually struggling. Really, really struggling. I'm slacking on my studies, cash is burning, and my mood swings is really killing me! The reason i blogged today, is cause right now. i'm not gonna think about shopping! and, although i'm craving for new pair of pumps, and a checkered dress this isn't the right time to be thinking about all these as i'm so behind time right now, Plus MONEY is daamn important, and i feel like i'm old enough to think about how much i spend! Do i "want" this, or do i "need" this.
.
YES YES YES! i sound like a Perdagangan teacher right now.LOL keperluan & kehendak! hahah. okay okay, enough. My main point is! right now, i don't care whether i have little clothes, or i'm wearing the same shoe everyday (i don't, but i'm just saying it alright!) OR, i re-wear the same outfit or whatever nonsence! i'm bigold enough to think that money is precious, and i don't want to see my dad suffer when he work, and ME burning his cash, i feel so bad and its the least i can do.
-
Time is ticking,
days are passing by,
and my nerves is boiling up.
.
Next up, i was stuck it a bloody place for 2 hours waiting for some dude to repair my dad's car. and i reached home at 7.45 today! i don't wanna expressed how pissed i was, but yeahh. i managed chillex!
to Annie : kan b'leh rilek ah?
PEACE, LOVE, ME. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment