Wednesday, August 12, 2009

lol, i forgot to wish Worm Lee a very happy birthday! (:
Happy Birthday Lee Chee Chung! a.k.a Worm Lee!
Chunnnggg. (:
his birthday was on a monday btw.
and also,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEI LEONG (:
i forgot to wish him in school, woopsy!
but i wished him 1 week earlier! LAAA-AMME.
Nyyyways!
this is for her.
Many people will walk in
and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave
footprints in your heart.
i guess she have left footprints cause after all these years,
she still maintained the same.
even if we're different schools now,
we're still the bestie we were few years back!
you know who you are Angel Lee!
stupid biatchh! HAHAH! lol. (:
and this is for him.
A path winding across the horizon
over mountains, across seas
through blue skies and gray
never ceasing, continuous.
My love for you.

I don't think you will
ever fully understand
how you've touched my life
and made me who I am.

I don't think you could ever know
just how truly special you are
that even on the darkest nights
you are my brightest star.

I don't think you will ever fully comprehend
how you've made my dreams come true
or how you've opened my heart
to love and the wonders it can do.

You've allowed me to experience
something very hard to find
unconditional love that exists
in my body, soul, and mind.

I don't think you could ever feel
all the love I have to give
and I'm sure you'll never realize
you've been my will to live.
ps: i'm not being some lovey dovey girl now OKAY! if you're always viewing my blog,
i don't blog about lovey dovey stuff!
<3
yess! i know we're not in talking terms now.
you'll be waiting for me to text you first,
and i'll be waiting for you to text me first.
and we'll be 2 dumb idiots waiting for each other to text each other.
cause we both don't wanna "lose"
but i'm sorry.
you might be reading this,
you might not be reading this,
its okay. but i apologized.
whether its your fault, or mine.
i apologize for everything.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okieyy dokeyy, enough with that random emo post alrightyy!
Good Morning to the upper east side,
Rise and Shine as i just woke up! its 12.20pm now,
and i admit. i'm a lazy bum! :DD
every girl needs their lazy pig sleep too you know?
not only guys! (: Nyyways, as you can see!
i tak prgi skolah, i kan nk rilek kat rumah! HAHAHAHA
*inside joke*
Phewww, what i mean isss, i didn't go to school lah!
cause Ms Annabel Kok and Ms Tanusia Letchumy texted me saying they aren't going.
soooo, i don't wanna feel left out in school, so i decided to..
stay home.
eaaatttttt.
sleeeeepp!
maybe read?
wake up late
swimmm!
go to mv.
call Angel later.
or maybe Annie.
paint my nails
so right now, i'm actually being so lifeless to blog about everything single thing i can think of cause i'm THAT bored.
and yes yes yes! everyone will be having fun in school, and i'm just alone here waiting for this grandmother to quickly reply 1 text! don't you know, Annebel Kok takes a million years to reply a text message?
oh wait! Recently, i was given a new name. Bubbles! (; how cute right? Annie is Blossom, and look at the obvious! Buttercup is obviously... Tanu! lol? the character, the grumpy-ness and stuff?
BubblesBlossomButtercup
*tanu can be MoJoJoJo too.*
(:
some random facts i really want to know.
1.) why are guys so JEALOUS these days?
i always thought, girls were the more sensitive creatures on earth!
seems like i was ob-vious-ly wrong
so much for a long long post right?
is this long enough? LOL.
ohhkay! goodbye. for now.
-cm-
ps : i tag Jasmine, Cardin, Xin Lei, Desmond, and Sue Xian. (the tag is at my previous post)

No comments:

Post a Comment