Thursday, August 6, 2009

the day i shed a tear.

My emotions just let go today and i don't know why, i don't why i couldn't take it and burst into tears during chapel in school.
Althought many people were looking, i didn't care much and all i did was just BURST into tears. Well, what Mrs Shereen said was SO me. and YES, i felt so so much better after she came and prayed/talked to me.

She's such a darling don't you think? Anyway, to those people who saw me tearing, I'm alright, well, its just THAT period when i'm being all tensed up, stressed out, and that video and what was shared reminded me of some "stuff".
Well, I'm FINE.

Ohwell, was having some chitty-chat session with SueLyn today since we're the only ones in F5 who don't take Accounts or Biology, so we headed to the library instead. Sue was playing that irritating song from Ashley Tisdale, LOL, its not annoying cause of her, but its anoying cause ANNABEL sings it and she doesn't just sing it NORMALLY, she YELLS! lol. so yeah, whenever she starts singing, you wanna slap the shit out of her.
OH WAIT. i realise, recently i keep saying "i feel like slapping the shit out of you"
oh-my.. bad bad me. (:
and thats not the point!
today i was about to blog about Beyonce and Kelly Clarkson.
*continues talking about the chitty chat session with SueLyn*
was talking about this random song.
Beyonce : Halo.
well well well,
if you heard Kelly Clarkson's, Already Gone you'll figure out what i'm trying to say.
Kelly sang this song first, and Beyonce copied her tune and make it her own, Halo.
so yeah, they are having some mini cat fight or something.
well, Kelly's Already Gone and Beyonce's Halo.
which is better? you decide and let me know.
x o x o
-cm-

No comments:

Post a Comment