Wednesday, August 12, 2009











LOL, a think these shirts are just so cute! haha, they are on sale in some blogspot which will be having a Bazaar in Asia Cafe and Sunway soon. i forgot when, but they will be selling bikini's, bf-tees, wordy shirts, dresses and many more! so log on to www.smilingsweetheart.blogspot.com to find out more. haha. cut it short, i'll blog about it when i confirm the dates and time okayy (: hope to see you there!

jumpy shots are my favs! LOL, and wanna know something really RANDOM, i've been really RANDOM for the past few weeks. i think spm mood has just knocked me out and instead of being..NORMAL? i'm being so god damn random, and i just can't help the fact i'm being random. as you see, right now i'm being so random talking about how random i am! if you don't get me, conclusion is CM = RANDOM. RANDOM = CM. lol?\

right now, i have a random tag (:

soooo yeah.

tag about the first word which comes out of your mind when you see these words, and why?

1. Beer : belly, common sense.
2. Mcdonalds :
friess!
3. Relationships :
XoXo's. cause of my Loong Yuen Hong. <3
4. Purple :
my house/ room.
5. Power Rangers : chidish, not my type.
6. Weed :
huh?
7. Steroids :
death.
8. Cartoons : powerpuff girls, Annie, Tanu, and i.
9. The President : Obama. lol?

5 Things found in my bag:
-wallet
-rubberbands
-tissue
-bangles/necklace (lol, cause i always leave em there. haah)
-compact powder.


5 Things in my wallet:
-cash
-cards
-receipts
-coins
-photos


5 favourite things in my room:
-my bed
-soft toys, aloottt of them
-2 tables
-bright pink chair! (:
-photoframes


5 things I always wanted to do/be:
-design clothes
-bungy jumping/ or jump down from a aeroplane! HAHA.
-a fairy
-wish for many wishes (:
-continue my advertising nonsence! lol.


5 things I'm currently into:
-eating
-sleeping
-facebook!
-cooking
-shopping


List out the top 4 presents you wish for:
-a credit card, not a ATM card this time!
-mini cooper (just waiting for my uncle to give it to me!) hahaa, i'm so eeeviilll
-a wardrobe full of clothes!
-

Your 5 impressions of him/her(the most important person right now):
-yuenhong?
-love
-love
-love
-and love.

Most memorable thing she/he has done to you:
-baked a cake for me
-came all the way to my house just to say sorry.
-make a necklace with his ugly face on it (:
-protected me. for me to know, and for you not to find out. : ]
-21 april 2008. :)

If he/she becomes your lover, you will still:
-love him
-be there for him
-already have him
-stupid question
-ending it here!


If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
-another stupid question
-doesn't make sense
-don't wanna answer this
-not answering this
-buh-byee. (:

-cm-

No comments:

Post a Comment