Monday, June 29, 2009

To Forget Someone Who Once Stained In Your Heart Is So HARD.

Gossip Girl here.
Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
...
and who am i? thats a secret i'll never tell,
you know you love me.
xoxo,
Gossip Girl.
.
I've been hearing that SINCE SATURDAY!
Cause my MAID was watching it. -.-
.
Anyway, i came back early from school today,
Due to my VERY PAINFUL eye infection. :(
Bet everyone thought i was tearing, but NO i wasn't.
:)
.
a sorry is a sorry, so say it if you're really sorry,
if you don't mean it. don't say it.
-
maybe i'm already so fed up of people saying sorry to me already.
cause everytime they do? they repeat the same mistake.
everybody makes mistakes.
i forgave you once,
i forgave you twice?
i forgave you thrice.
i forgave you a million times,
but if you take me for granted,
i choose not to forgive you anymore.
infact, i choose to hate you.
i'll be glad if you're reading this now.
.
And btw, GUYS who DON'T treat GIRLS WITH RESPECT.
go jump off a roof.

whatever man. guys these day don't know how to be guys.
*SOME* guys.
x o x o
cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment