Wednesday, June 10, 2009

theres always a good and bad side in every girl. but what matters is whether you realise it or not.

in every ugly girl, there is pretty side.
in every pretty girl, theres an ugly side.
-
well actually, ugly is only used when you hate someone tho'.
i know i know, i'm being random again. but there are things which
should be written here in this post.
when i look at my blog in 10 years time,
i can actually laugh at how bad my grammar was, or
how random i was or something.
but lets get to the point.
-
girlss! what are girls to some of you guys?
we're this lil stuck up brat which annoys everyone?
some shitty bitch who flirts with every guy?
some kinda rubbish who can't be judge by their appearance?
body? mind? dressing? well, we're HUMANS too.
to "some" guy out there. you're cold.
you're heartless. things you say can actually hurts us, GIRLS.
well, have any of you girls ever tried to please a certain someone,
but in the end got stab really hard?
-
wanna know why recently i'm constantly blogging about all this?
cause maybe recently my emotions are running wild.
i can't control myself. i'm not me. i'm not as happy as i used to be anymore.
its funny when my blog used to be the oh-so-jolly me.
but i realised, whats a blog when i don't write down what i feel?
my blog is always about where i went and stuff.
but its nothing based on my feelings.isn't blogging suppose to be a place
where i can release everything? ohwell.
im sorry for being emo in this blog. i don't want to.
i'm trying to cheer up already! :)
-
xoxo.
love, M.
-
ps/ i can't wait for you guys to come back and watch gg together.
marathon! that will totally make me forget everything! :D
and ohhh oh ohh! thanks angel for the shirt. i have not seen it yet,
but i'm sure i will like it! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment