Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Journey of My Life. :)

you know, somehow. i think i look old.
but like, the whole world thinks i look "oh-so-young"
the other day.
.
jasonkhoo: ehh, your face still young la.
hong: you have a immature look.
d: haha. you look like a small girl.
william: you are 17?! i thought 15.
and more laa. lazy type out. and i don't remember.
.
give me a break. :D
i am me. she is her.
.
you see how my face changes so quickly?
.


when i was 4. in my greatgrandmother's house.
(i still remember :D)
see how small my feet is?
it is still small btw. lol.
i'm a size 4. *hint*

and this is std 5. when i stayed over in aaron chong's house.
and got sooo many blisters cause we were swimming the whole day!
L-R
danielle, me, faith, and nikole yee.
and this is in form2. in ashley's house.
we used to call this picture "bubbly bloop"
cause we used to play this bloop bloop games. etc etc etc.
further informations when i'm free to explain how the games goes. :)

and then.. form3 post pmr camp with the whole form3.
in peace haven, genting highlands.
L-R
me, candy, and ms low.
back then. i still looked like the young girl right? :D

one month later... i looked like this!

my birthday back in '07.

and form4. in chillis. (omg. i actually remembered) but anyway. yeahh. i changed.. ABIT?

and... BOOM!

yeah. i don't really see any difference.
its just hair style that changed over the years. right?
neither i look to old, nor too young.
i think i look... like a sixteen going on seventeen.
likeitorleave. its MY face! :D haha.

x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment