Monday, June 8, 2009

the day with lil miss trouble.

helloo people.
i spent the whole day out,
with couz and family.
currently having bad flu, coughing, a terrible headache.
and i feel like vomitting :'(
couldnt sleep the whole night,
my head was spinning round and round.
and oh-gawd. i hate that feeeling!
not only that! i had an eye infection.
that totally sucked! was tearing the whole night,
not cause i was depressed,
cause the bloody sore eye was killing me!
this explained the shades, HAHA.
well, actually i was giving myself an excuse to camwhore :D
haha, you can get both of em' from evita peroni.
renee, and i.

:s


kissy!
he said he bought me something.
can't wait to see what it is. :D
-
cheer up yanggg!
ily kays? and hope you'll stop stressing bout col yeah.
-urgh. makes me want to enrol myself in taylors even more-
-
<3
xoxo.
love, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment