Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thats What I Like About You!

Jason Khoo.

Makes me laugh when i'm down.
Turns my sorrows into laughter.
Tells me he loves me randomly.
Talks to me when i need someone to talk to.
Help me forget the pass, and live life.
Cuddles me to sleep.
Brings me out whenever i'm stoning at home.
Feeds me till i'm fat like a pig.
Buys me candy when i feel like chewing on something sweet.
Gives me silly faces to make me laugh whenever i'm pretending to be angry.
Hugs me whenever i'm feeling cold.
Appears infront of me when i miss him most.
Cooks for me when i'm hungry.
Makes me feel like a princess living her fairytale life.
Doesn't abandon me, and always puts me first.

and again. (;
i had breakfast with the BoyF, Fi and Ken again. HAHA.
in Paparich. curry mee there is YUMMY! (:
.
right now, i'll be going out with the BoyF again. haha.
waiting for Esther, her Couzy, and Jenn.
maybe Bry will be tagging along. so yeah.
bloggie bloggie, tmr?
.
PEACE
<3
channiemannie.

No comments:

Post a Comment