Monday, December 28, 2009

Jingle Bells, Jingle All The Way, And Never Stop! :D

Decemmber will be soon over in a few more days! awwww.


the mini christmas tree in my house. HAHA.
my present from Jason is right.. THERE! :D
Anyway, i find this picture really cute! HAHA. look DOWN THERE.


Granddad, cousin, and daddy!
(the 3 man in the house)


HAHAHA.




Grandma's birthday!


on the 21st!



i have something to complain about Reeve, my cousin!
he wakes me up EVERY morning, and throw his underwear on my face. like seriously,


NOT FUNNY! -.-



Cousins having funn in genting. i wasn't there :D


this picture was taken on the 10th of december.
anyway,
CHRISTMAS DAY!
celebrated Christmas with my <3,>
Time: 7 (but we reached at 8, and started eating at 9)
Venue: Michelle's House!
Date: 24th!
Fi and I. (hats belong to Alby) :)

the cute christmas cuppiecakes!

i'm sure you all already know who :P

such romantic feeeel :D candle light dinner is always the best on special occassion :D

FOOOOD!
there was Turkey, Pasta, Salad, Mash Potatoes, err. i forgot.
but anyway!
those people cooked em.
high on cupcakes! :)
Later that night, a group of them brought over some shisha and alcohol.
blablabla.
had a x'mas countdown.
went home at 3am.
online, talk to mr khoo.
and doze off.
.
the very next day! :P
GENTINGGGG! :D


those who were there was
the guys.
Jason, Ah Foo, Kenneth, Alby, and Cousin, Aaron, Hugo.
the girls.
ME, Fi, Wei Wei, Abby.
Wei Wei, *tiger getting squashed by Wei Wei*, Jason, and I.

Tiger, Wei Wei, Kenneth, Fi, Jason, and CM.
the intruder, Aaron! ;)


you know you love me.

xoxo, CM.

ps:

Cardin, have funnn in korea and bring me back some KIMCHI! :) and stop staring at the hot CC girl! :D

1 comment:

  1. wow cool :)
    happy newyear
    follow my blog if u like ;)

    http://www.the-ultimate-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete