Saturday, December 12, 2009

If This Isn't Love, What Did It Feel Inside?

I LOVE POOH BEAR.
HE MAKES ME GO CRAZY.
HE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS.
HE MAKES ME FEEL BEAUTIFUL.
HE MAKES ME LOSE MY MIND.
HE TAKES MY BREATH AWAY.
HE MELTS MY HEART.
HE PUTS ME TO SLEEP.
I THINK I LOVE YOU MORE THEN I LOVE MYSELF! :(
naked? EWWW. I SOUND WRONG! hahaha.

meet, the new boyf.

KHOO KHEAN HUAT, JASON.

have been going out with him almost everyday! but i'm really loving it. ALOT. :P this is the treatment i want since my spm is over. (; i like.
everyday, we;re going the same thing but it never bores me.
breakfast,
lunch,
dinner,
SUPPER?
haha.
almost everyday! :D
okayokay. enough about him!
YESTERDAY!
i went to 1U with Jason, Fiona, and Kenneth.
thennn. met up with their friends.
Samuel, Wei Wei and Adele.
ate in Canton-I.
and then.
we watched.. JUMP!
that girl!
laughs too much.
the main actress there -.-
was getting toooo annoyed!
BUTTT. (;
the movie was so enjoyable.
Jason kept looking at me every 5 minutes! :P
and he kept telling me how much he loves me.
awwwwwww.
SOOO SWEEEET!
okay. after movie. some bastard pissed J and Ken off.
blablabla. don't wanna get into that here. haha.
and then something funny happen.
its funny NOW, but it wasn't yesterday.
thennn. we had dinner in ss2.
and more people came.
Tiger and Chacha.
thennnn. we went to J's house and went to genting.
(omgomgomg. im starting to bore myself typing this out-.-)
reached genting around..1? and then reached home at 4.30. I THINK.
too tired remember everything. lol.
i was already snoozing in the car lah! don't blame me!
Fiona, Adele, Chacha, Wei Wei, Cm.


at 1U. lol.

my poooh bear! :)
*this was at Genting btw*
my lips look so purple cause i was freezing! :(
pictures are all in facebook.
so yeah.
malas lah. don't wanna upload pictures here!
alrighties. its 4am now.
gotta have some beauty sleep.
have to wake up tmr to have breakfast with the boyf. :P
anddd. i'll be swimming with him tmr, i think?
with Fi and Ken.
tata.
-mrspoooh-

No comments:

Post a Comment