Monday, December 14, 2009

Stuck On You, Bitch!

HELLOOOO. :)



breakfast with the Boyf everyday doesn't bore me at all! (;




had breakfast with the 2 J's today at AC :P
.
Jenn, and Jason :)
.
FIRST of all. i would like to complain on my dumpling.
BECAUSE i think there was pubic hair on it. major EW.
seriously. its disgusting.
okayokay. MOVING ON.
we played pool and err. i forgot.
LATER on, we went back to my house, and then to my neighbours house.
which is Jason's aunt's house. haha. met up with Ken and FI there.
.
and NOW. im currently blogging in Jason's room.
who shares room with his brother, Kenneth.
who also stays with his girlfriend, Fiona! HAHAHAHA.
.
soooo. basicly, there is 3 people sleeping in one room.
hahahhaha!
oh lil bloggie, i haven't been updating for such a long time already.
i would like to intro you to a *BOOBIES* game.
this is what i do when Jason makes me angry :D
.
hahaha. okayokay. ANYWAY. today, for the first time,
my dad didn't call me and ask where am i.
i was so so so so happy.
-
-
-
-
OH WAIT?
i accidentally put my phone on FLIGHT MODE.
dayummmmm!
hahahaha.
will be going out for my 2nd round dinner later :P
meeting up with esther, and maybe her other half.
i've been eating alot lately, so yeah.
gonna start my diet..err.. when i feel like going on a diet.
.
im just really happy right now, i don't know why. after 19 months of letting someone mess around with me, im finally having a princess treatment from MR you know who. :P gahhhh. there isn't much words to describe how i feeel. :) but all i can say is that, I'M LOVIN' IT!
<3>
tataa.

No comments:

Post a Comment