Monday, May 25, 2009

you spin my head right rouuunddd.


lol. sorry. my chinese really sucks.
and if i wrote it in a wrong way,
mind me :D
atleast i put in effort to follow the strokes,
and all those complicated chinese words.
which a-chinese-maybe-a-banana-dont-and-will-not-understand.
................
but anyway,
i spent my weekends celebrating
my anniversary with ry.
there were ups and downs,
but who cares lah.
as long as we celebrated
and im happy enough la.
<3
............................
i also had to meet his mum.
well. not just ONLY he's mum,
but he's whole family.
from he's aunties, to he's cousins.
and just everybody la.
(i talk damn kua jiong man)
..................
he's cousin was so cute. :D
playing that moving bowling game.
especially lamppost! gawd.
how i miss those times,
when we went ice skating
and they will be 2 lil lamppost following us everywhere.
hahaa. cuteeeenyaa.
.......................
that night, i had to drink.
luckily i didnt get drunk man.
if not they'll be thinking im some kind of
alcoholic. lolololl.
....................
for the pass few days,
i've been spending my midnights in td.
dumb dumb ee man go barce!
you owe me dude!


hahaha. this isnt ME okay.
its.. a teacher in my school.
she's expressionless.
a pok pok pok pokk-er face i tell you!
..........................
seriously, she talks like this!
*as seen in the picture*
.............................
*COUGHS* im a art student right.
so therefore, that not my drawing.
lol. its annie bunnie masterpiece.
beeee proud. tepuk-tepuk!

she drew that too.

*at least it looks nice laa right?

love, mannie.

No comments:

Post a Comment