Tuesday, May 26, 2009

thanks for stalking my blog. that shows how much you love me.
aww..*sniff sniff.* and now. get lost.
-
-
perdagangan exam.
MrNigel. Me. RandomPoeple.
who wants to study in peace, follow me.
to where? library?
yess. quickly then.
"WHOA chanmann YOU STUDYING AH?"
why? cannot ah?..
*walks to library*
-
-
*study study study*
cheh, damn easy laa.
err. dont be disspointed if it doesnt come out yeah.
HAHA. funny, trying to psyche me right?
-
-
*exams start*
YAY, my favourite paper!
*opens the paper*
omg. HELL NO!
-
-
this is a joke that annie and i can't stop laughing about la.
:D
haha. ENJOY!
-
-
Robert was waiting in the restaurant for his blind date to arrive.
suddenly, a girl walked up to him.
Robert said, "are you Margaret ah?"
she then said, "are you Robert?"
Robert said, "YES!"
(not impressed by his looks)
she said, "im not margaret!"
-
-
HAHAHAHAH!
-
-
girlfriend : darling, i'm feeling so romantic this evening
under the starlit sky. would you say something soft ad sweet to me?
boyfriend : Marshmallows.
-
-
HAHAHAHAHAH!
-
-
girlfriend : darling, how could i ever leave you?
boyfriend : by bus, taxi or train.
-
-
HAHAHAHHAHA!
-
-
jon : why are you dating zoe?
pete : cause she's unique among the other girls i know.
jon : why?
pete : she's the only one who'll go out with me.
-
-
HAHAHHAHAHAHA!
-
love, mannie.

No comments:

Post a Comment