Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ohemgee, are you like.ser..iouss? *in that tone*

i smile..


-

-

-

-

-

-


im blur..

-

-

-

-
-

-


i dont give, a DAMN.

you're not the only 'SPORTY'
kind in SRI SEMPURNA.
you're NOT the only one.
stop judging people.
stop judging the way i run,
stop judging me when do my work in class..
F.Y.I.
if i run 'slow' i won't take part in msskl.
i won't get GOLD for 100m.
i won't get SILVER for 200m.
i won't be the last runner for RELAY!
i won't REPRESENT ZONE PUDU!
and also, if you wanna judge about my studies.
you only got like? 22/100 for your english.
and i got 81. EIGHTY ONE BABE!
and you STILL wanna judge me in class?
and BTW, you're like the LAST in class.
so why bother judging on my studies?
or my sports? when you should be focusing more
on.. YOUSELF.

you say that STUDIES isn't important.
sports is the MOST important.
and err? whenever everyone is all grown up.
having their long dream carrier,
what are you gonna do?
throw javelins around and kill people?
teach people how to throw shutput?

you might be saying it in a JOKING way.
HAHA. not funny at all.

im speechless.
but still, BETTER THEN YOU.
oh wow, chanmann and her bitchy attitude again
KILL ME with your javelins then!

`chan mann.
<3

1 comment: