Wednesday, April 29, 2009

wheeeeee.

yesterday..
another lame college to talk in my school.
err. its sounds like TAR?
but its not TAR. i dont know
which college cause i wasnt paying attention.
it was about.
HOW TO BECOME A "PROFESSIONAL" ACCOUNTANT.

lol. that was the title of the slide show.
well, i wasnt interested cause i HATE, HATE, HATE accounts.
seriouslyy, i'll kill myself if i ever read
or study accounts :)
the talk was around... 30 mins? but it seemed.
FOREVER.
somemore, the speaker was those
FAT. yet NAGGY kinda woman.
she tried TOO hard to crack jokes.
omg. HAHAHAHAH.
but. sadly? SOOO not funny at all.
talking about today..
nothing much happened. my name was
cher maine
for today. she's my twin sis.
we're the CYY EMMs.
a.k.a CM twin lah?
we exchanged places. but we STILL sat together
lol. exchanged jackets, pencil box. and bottles.
and the class was talking to me in mandrin -.-
thats the part i didnt like.


lately..

i found out my blog is too.. WORDY i must say.
so i'll try to upload atleast ONE random picture each day :)

someone please say..

"awwww.."

:)

`marion.kathrymarie.chanmann.smiling.sweetheart.

ohh.emm.gee.eff.why.eye.I.gee.tee.gee

(lol. ANNABEL & TANU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment