Thursday, April 2, 2009

im falling.

you're one of the reasons. <3


`didnt go to school today. the main reason was cause tanu is at her cousins wedding and kengyen texted me asking whether i wanted to go or not, and i said no. SO, all 3 of us didnt go. candy and angel is here sleepingg. so theres like, 4 girls absent today. :)


now, im hungry and waiting this 2 chicks to wake up!

* i feel that, somehow form3 year was THE BOMB! but after you start your form4, life is just so messed up. and form5 life sucks, but I'm learning to LOVE IT.
lots of projects to be done, trying to studying my commerce tomorrow, doing my art project. doing my moral project all alone cause SOMEONE didn't wanna help me! :(
and this year, many people are changing, less enemies and everyone is socializing. kinda loving it i guess?


next week is Good Friday!
that means its a holiday.
who wants to borrow me a car? i need a car!


to go up HERE.



and look at..



and eat in..


with..


"???"


:)
cyy em

No comments:

Post a Comment