Sunday, April 26, 2009

`hahh?

SEE?
this is the bubly me :)
this is how i look when i have enough sleep and im HAPPY :)
i can put on a real smile or a fake smile.
but somehow.. i dont look like this now. cause im so exhausted.
and now..
I LOOK LIKE THIS!

IM SLEEPYY.IM TIRED.IM EXHAUSTED.I SLEPT AT 4.

: (

my eye looks small.
it looks terrible. the eybags.

oh.em.gee?
i look like a friggin cupcake. with no icing.
a burger without fries.
a ice cream without its cone.
a chicken without its flappy wings.
MIND ME PEOPLE.
i dont know what am i trying to say here.
im grumpy. someone help me. *sighhs*

heeeelpppp?

yesterday, wengyee/karken's party.

me.angel.candy.caryn.meijing.sookyeen.faith
.yenni.joanna.belle/chinmun.wengyee


aaronchong.kuanyew.keith.wailoon.simon.zil.
karken.cheechung.chyanyih.adrian.chowjun.jackie.hong.
and many more lah! lol. theres was too many too remember.

`almost the whole class

ate like crazyy there.the steamboat car was there. lol.
there was some other buffet kinda thingy,
but by the time i fnished steamboat,
i was too full to eat the other stuff. so yeahh. EXHAUSTED.
after eating, he came. went to.. somewhere to play snooker.
and later on, he fetched me back to angels place.watch wedding game.

and SLEPT off.

ineedmoresleeeepomg.
`cyy emm <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment