Friday, April 10, 2009

tagged. -.-

Name (full) : marion, kathrymarie chanmann.
School : Sri Sempurna (trust me, it aint that perfect)
and, my class is right... THERE!













Shoe size : 4
Birthday : 31 december 1992.
Fav Colour: Pink, purple.

Randoms :
Q: Ever had chickenpox : yeaps! and i named it poxie. :D
Q: Fell off your chair : yeah. after laughing too hard.
Q: Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : yes. dumb? yeah i know.
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now : yeah. myself.
Q: Are you talking to anyone now : yeah. leilei, && ben.
Q: Do you want children : lol. after i get married of course!
Q: Are your toenails painted : this colour.
Q: What color shirt are you wearing :a dark grey shirt which says "naughty by nature".
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : sleeping. :)
Q: I can't wait to : go to annabel's hse later on. (cause im dead bored here)
Q: When did you cry last : right now! dont get me wrong. its the contacts, they're killing me!
Q: Are you a friendly person: yes! if you treat me nice :P
Q: Do you have any pets : yeah. 7 tortoise, 2 dogs. 7 rabbits but it all died. and err. 2 fighting fish. (i forgot to feed them, so they kinda. EXPLODED.)
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : at home? outside? i dont know?
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : whatever he says, he'll still my bestfriend.
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : nope. why would i leave it on?
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? :erm. ryan, yh.
Q: Do you eat healthy? :i try to. but its tempting... fries, nuggets, argh. :(
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?:nope.

Q: 5 of my bad habits..
1. cracking my knuckles.

2. biting my nails.
3. i always sleep in class. :)
4. i tend to "accidentally" fall asleep whenever im texting people at night =/
5. make fun of tanu. :D its so tempting.

people i tag.
leilei.
wengyee.
py.
fanny.
bunny.
twinsista!

No comments:

Post a Comment