Saturday, January 2, 2010

You And I, We Make One.

as i said, it was our monthlyversary. (;
soooo, i randomly bought us a cake to celebrate.
and whats better, the next day was my birthday!

(I LOVE DECEMBER)

HAHAHAHA. :DPooh Bear, & Piglet! (:

ain't it cute? haha. from me, to you. (:
(one candle, cause its out first month!)

So yeah, i booked a room in Novotel to celebrate my birthday this year.
in the afternoon, i went to pavilion with my classmates, as i posted on my previous post.
mhmmm. after that, we went back to the hotel to freshen up.
Esther, and Ziggy was there too! :D

OH WELL. (:
LATER ON.

Ken, Fi, Esther, Zhe, Jay, and I headed opposite the road for dinner,
a.k.a PAVILION :D hahaha.
Like always, Jay and Ken was acting all suspicious infront of me. -.-
so yeah, after eating, Ken MIA and "LIED" to me and said he's going back to the hotel and shit.
so yeah, he disappeared for awhile :D HAHA.
soooo, we met up with

Wei Luen, Ronald, and Kah Jun.
(when Kenneth was missing)
and yeah, we went back to the room, and guess what?

I FOUND KENNETH.
he was behind the door, with..errr... THAT THING ON HIS HAND! :)


ME, feeling surprise! (:

awwwwwwww. (;

his cake to me. :D
the question is...
why is there only ONE candle on my 17th birthday cake?
birthday punishment! :(
pure gold label, BLEH!
the person who drank gold label like drinking coffee! haha
started with lots and lots of cards game, which involves whacking hands, and soonnn.
TRUTH OR DARE! the fun part!
guys can only chose dare,
and girls, truth. (;
ROUND 1

JASON KHOO
vs
KAH JUN
ROUND 2
CHUAN YAW
vs
RONALD
ROUND 3
KAH JUN
vs
JASON KHOO
ERRR,
ROUND 4
OBVIOUSLY.
noone can do that. so yeah! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

NEXT?

CAMWHORE SESSION!


Hugo Marvick.


Ronald! :)



Alby Thum!


Jay, Hugo, Kenneth, Alby, Ah Yaw, and Aaron. (:

relaxing on my birthday! (:



Fiona :D
credits to her.
who upload and took the pictures.

Fiona and Kenneth. :D

RON RON! :D

after the cam whore session,
they get...

HORNY! EWWWWW.

Wei Luen, and Ah Yaw!
hahahahahaha.
i don't know what are they doing actually.

everyone on Jason Khoo! :D

ohwell, theres more to come.
more to upload!
  1. Muse's birthday at Geo's Place, Hartamas.
  2. Genting with the bunch!
  3. Alvin and the Chipmunk in Mid Valley.
  4. The many many yum cha sessions in ABC.

you know you love me.

xoxo, CM.

No comments:

Post a Comment