Wednesday, July 15, 2009

hellooooo people.
i've been busy with lotsa stuff lately. (:

- Entrepreneur's Day was ffuunnn. bugging everybody to buy the cupcakes made by my club members, i know this is SOOO random. but awww, DAMN PROUD of FOO EE SERN. haha. LOL, for some reasons and many of those who stayed back and help make the cupcakes till dawn. all cupcakes were sold, had some feedbacks saying the chicken wings was deeeeliciousss. :) lol, my dad was kinda mean on that day! haha. he came to my stall and bought a few packs, and when i wasn't looking, he gave it to some random kid who passed by! such a meanie don't you think?! andd, sorry parents for lying about how NOT fattening the cupcake is. :) haha, theres no harm you know, its just a cupcake.

she sells teriyaki chicken, i sell cupcakes, we're a combo :)

Wai Loon and i bugging Ms Nicole to buy our cupcakes :)

Cupcakes for saleeee.

- a new month, and more birthdays! happy birthday to ..
Jason Khoo
Ashley Tan
Lai Mei Jing
Aaron Heng
Joshua Pong
Kimberly Sya
Steven Cheam
Jeremy Foo
Hee Yen Ni
Jasmine Wuan
Bryan Low
Michelle Chia
Joselyn Lai
and lots more. :)
-
- Art Project! YESSSS, till now, i admit i've not complete my project. and everytime i go to school,like a zillion teachers ask me bout the project. GOSH, i need to breath! and after 1 whole week from being absent to school, i finally went to school last monday, and HALF of my class people asked about my project! Zao, Andrew, Ben (he even asked me thru text yesterday), Cheng Lou, Jia Yi.. lots more, OH WAIT, and annabel asked me "eh chan, hows your art project?" almost everyday, but i bet she didn't even realise.
and when i thought i could finally stop listening about how people counsel me on the project, i took out my phone, and saw text messages from my teachers asking me to finish it cause they don't want me to fail. -.- well, the only reason why i'm doing it cause of Ms Low. (although she went to aust already) her text really made me NOT want to fail. but i'm so lazy to finish it!:(
-
-CHEER 09 was the definition of GREAT, AWESOME! went with my honghong :) eugene the bestie, angel, sean/hann, his friend nicholas, and his chick, faith. (i didn't really talk to his friends tho) but I had a BLAST there, music, screams, jumps, everything bout it was FUNNNN! yeahh, Hong had to leave early, so Angel and i took a cab home, Gene was being such a sweetheart to wait for us to get in the cab, THEN only leave. HAHA. AND after that, i receive a text asking me whether i reached home or not. HAHA. so sweet rightt? lol. any girls want him? i can intro this gentlemen to you:)
-
-nexxt uppp! i have a suprise. i small yet big suprise. i'll post about it TOMMOROW. ormaybe, LATER :) when it comes back from Malacca.
-
- this is a funny way of ending the ridiculously long post, but i still think its weird for unknown people to add you on facebook! -.- like c'mon man. 4 days not logging in to facebook and 28 unknown people added me. i don't whether i should ignore, or accept them, this is really getting to me.
till then, taaa.
x o x o
cm<3

No comments:

Post a Comment